A definitive study guide for the AS and A Level syllabuses. This comprehensive guide provides:
- Detailed discussion and analysis of the set works for Area of Study 1: Western Classical tradition
- Context for the named composers on the suggested listening list for Areas of Study 2-7 and analysis of key works
- Guidance on the Performing and Composing components of each specification
- Sample questions and activities to help monitor your progress
- Glossary of the technical terms you will need to know
Sample pages are available to view here.