DUE 22 AUGUST 2017
Available to order via Purchase Order.
Email email@example.com with your order and it will be dispatched when in stock.
This revision guide outlines the information you need to know for the written exam (Appraising music) for your AS Level Music. It includes:
- The key terms, elements of music and stylistic features you are expected to know for each Area of Study
- Notes on the set works for AoS1: Western Classical music 1650-1910
- Advice and practice questions to work through during your revision time
- Answers to help you check your work
- A glossary of the technical terms you need to know