A definitive study guide for new AS/A Level syllabus. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
- covers in detail all three components of both the AS and A Level
- gives details of the lives and methodology of ten key practitioners
- works through rehearsal processes for both devising and text-work, including sample stimuli and texts
- contains detailed coverage of all set texts, with sample questions and answers for the exams
- covers design as well as performing routes through the course
- introduces the terminology and techniques that Edexcel expects students to know.
Endorsed for Edexcel
Links to resources referenced in the book can be found here.