This book contains a series of practice questions that will help you to prepare fully for Section A (Listening) and Section C (Understanding Chords and Lines) of your AS-level Unit 3 exam. It has been carefully written by experienced teachers and examiners to match the requirements of the Edexcel AS Music specification; the content relates to the set works that you will study for examination in 2016. The book includes:
· Listening tests that will help you to prepare for Section A of the written paper
· Practice questions for Section C of the written paper
· Expert advice on how to devise your own tests
· Model answers to all of the questions
· Helpful hints to enable you to achieve a better grade
· A comprehensive glossary explaining all of the terms you need to know
This book has been written for use with the CDs that accompany The Edexcel Anthology of Music.
Please note that due to the extension of Edexcel's specification this edition repeats the content of the 3rd edition which is relevant for the 2016 exams.