A definitive study guide for the reformed 9-1 GCSE syllabus. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
- covers in detail the three components that make up the GCSE
- provides sample stimuli and texts for performance, and examples of how to work through rehearsal processes
- contains detailed coverage of all the set texts, with sample questions and answers for the exam
- covers design as well as performing routes
- introduces the terminology and techniques that Edexcel expects students to know.
Endorsed for Edexcel
Links to resources referenced in the text can be found here.