This study guide will help you to succeed in all areas of your Edexcel Music GCSE. It includes:
- Practical help and advice on composing, performing, listening and appraising.
- Detailed information on all of the set works in the four Areas of Study. Background and contextual information on each work is followed by a comprehensive listening guide that enables you to learn about the key features of the music.
- Test-yourself quizzes and practice exam questions, helping you to test your knowledge.
- A succinct section on the basic elements of music that you will need to understand at GCSE, and a comprehensive glossary explaining the technical terms you are likely to meet.
This guide has been written in a clear and approachable style by an expert with many years’ experience of teaching GCSE music and examining for Edexcel. It is an invaluable resource that will help you to achieve better grades in your GCSE Music course.
Digital Edition Features
The interactive digital version is compatible with any device and is available to purchase as a renewable annual subscription.
The books are easy to purchase, easy to install and easy to use.
- Searchable text + interactive glossary terms – key terms are explained throughout, often with accompanying audio examples
- Bookmarking, highlighting, note-taking – all invaluable study aids to enhance learning
- Embedded audio and video – click on score examples to hear them!
- Interactive self-marking quizzes – students can now test themselves and receive instant feedback
- Youtube and web links – for further listening and study
With an annual subscription, this title is available for use by up to 30 or 60 students. Each user is given a unique login and can personalise their own edition with highlights, notes and bookmarks. All changes are synched across all the different devices they might use. Distribution of login codes is controlled from the My Account section of the site.
Available to purchase by credit card or school invoice.