A definitive study guide for the AS and A Level specifications. This comprehensive guide:
- Covers all components of the AS and A Level courses: Performing, Composing and Appraising
- Gives support and practice in dealing with ‘unfamiliar’ repertoire, as well as the historical context behind each Area of Study
- Provides full coverage of the following AS and A level prescribed works:
- AS prescribed works for assessment in 2017 and 2018*
- A Level prescribed works for assessment in 2018 and 2019*
- Offers comprehensive support for the composing briefs
- Supplies practice questions and answers for all Areas of Study
- Introduces the terminology and techniques that the specification requires students to know
An OCR endorsed textbook
Sample sections of the book are available to download here:
AS - AoS1 Sample, AoS2 Sample, AoS3 Sample.
A Level - AoS1 Sample, AoS2 Sample.
Please note that these are proof pages and not endorsed by OCR.
*NB: New orders from September 2018 for the OCR AS and A Level Music Study Guide will have a 2020 A Level set works supplement included with it free of charge. The supplement is being sold separately for customers who already have the Study Guide: see RHG284.