A definitive study guide for the 'reformed' GCSE (9-1) specification. Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
- covers all components of the GCSE: Performing, Composing and Appraising
- gives support and practice in dealing with ‘unfamiliar’ repertoire
- offers comprehensive support for the composing briefs
- provides tests and activities to help monitor progress
- supplied practice questions and advice on essay writing
- introduces the terminology and techniques that the specification requires students to know.
An OCR endorsed textbook
Sample pages are available to view here.