Example content, covering the Prepared Extracts, can be downloaded here.
This revision guide presents the key information you need to know for the written exam (Appraising) part of the WJEC and WJEC/Eduqas GCSE Music syllabuses. It includes:
- Notes on the prepared extracts for both syllabuses
- Guidance on all questions in the appraising exam, including those on prepared extracts and those on unprepared extracts
- Practice questions, with answers included
- Notes on the music history you will need to know and the musical forms and devices that you will need to understand
- An introduction to music theory
- Tips on how to revise