These Terms and Conditions are subject and in addition to the General Terms and Conditions.
1. You (the “User”) have access to a catalogue with digital files in the form of eBooks.
2. Prerequisite for the purchase of an eBook is the registration of the User by creating an account on the Rhinegold Education Website (the "Registration").
3. The Registration is free of charge. Rhinegold Education is authorized to check or let other parties check the data given by the User for plausibility and to refuse or revoke a Registration. The User shall provide true, up-to-date and complete information when registering and placing orders, and inform Rhinegold Education immediately about changes of the data given.
4. Upon the first Registration the User will receive a User ID and a password (the "Access Data"), which is necessary for future logins. The User shall organize his or her Access Data in a secure way, keep them confidential and notify Rhinegold Education without delay if he or she loses the Access Data or suspects that third parties may have unauthorized knowledge of them. If through the negligence of a User, a third party uses the services of Rhinegold Education on the basis of such Access Data, the User shall be personally liable for any damages incurred by Rhinegold Education as a result. Rhinegold Education shall not be liable for damage caused to the User arising out of or in connection with abuse or loss of the User’s Access Data.
1. In order to purchase an eBook, the User shall select an eBook and put it into his or her virtual cart. To continue the purchase, first-time Users must be registered and all Users must login before completing a purchase. When continuing the purchase, the User views the details of his or her order, including the total purchase price. The User may then submit the order finally and bindingly.
2. Once the payment has been authorised, the User will receive an activation code to the email address provided at Registration. As soon as the download is made, the risk will pass to the User.
3. After having purchased eBooks the User has no right of withdrawal or return.
3.1. Should Rhinegold Education for any reason not be able to supply the eBook the User will be informed about the unavailability. Payments already made will be reimbursed to the User without delay.
3.2. The User can read the eBooks offered by Rhinegold Education by using the Rhinegold Education App (the “App”). The App is available to download free of charge and is available in four versions – PC, Mac OS, Android, iOS. Rhinegold Education cannot guarantee support for all devices or platforms and it reserves the right to amend or update the App without notice.
3.3. When buying an eBook the User will acquire the use licence as defined under C below (the "E-Book Licence").
1. The content of the downloads being distributed by Rhinegold Education is protected by copyright. You agree to uphold the moral, legal and intellectual property rights of the author as copyright owner.
2. With the download, the User acquires a non-transferable right to use the offered eBook only for personal, domestic and non-commercial and non-corporate use. The download of the eBook does not provide any commercial or promotional use rights in such eBook. Before receiving full payment of the purchase price, Rhinegold Education is entitled to revoke this right to use.
3. In particular the user is not allowed to change the content of the downloads or make editorial changes or to use modified versions, to copy the downloads for third parties, to make them publicly available or to forward them to third parties, to put them on the Internet or on other networks, to copy, resell or use them for commercial purposes.
1. Once Registration has been completed as outlined at A above, the User may purchase a licence to use Rhinegold Education for either 30 or 60 Users.
2. The subscription shall commence on the date that payment is authorised and shall be valid for the period of one calendar year.
3. Once the subscription has been purchased, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.